Today is the year of our Lord, October 17, 2021. It’s Sunday.
It’s been a long time since I wrote here. I have just turned 31 last Friday, and I’m thankful for all the blessings God gave me.
- my work as an operating room/ delivery room nurse at St. Jude Hospital and my workmates: Maam Ces, Maam Jeanne, Sir Pierre, Sir Joseph, Sir Alds, Sir Rex, Sir Lester, Maam Faye and my manager Maam Prime who constantly makes me learn new things in my nursing career
- my Huawei P30 phone which was fixed already
- my Papa who greeted me for my birthday and who loves me unconditionally
- my brother Paolo who keeps on reminding me to drink my medicine and loves me undoubtedly
- my talented sister Kim who reminds me that whatever I’m going through I can overcome
- my mama who has a lovely voice, makes me shed a tear whenever I listen to her sing in times when I am down and who is also very hardworking
- my home to stay in Carola which I am staying for free, thank you Dr. RJ, who helped my mama in sending me to school for my nursing and medicine for almost 2 years
- my masteral class for MSN with my awesome professors and my colleagues and friends in MSN
- my voice which is unique for praising God
- my silver purity ring which reminds me that my body is owned by God and that I am a princess in His eyes and a queen to my future husband (if God’s will for me to be wed)
- my constant friends through all these years: Joanne, Aleja, Katrin and my Rizalians (Highschool) friends, my Dreamteam (college friends)
- I am thankful also to my (angels in disguise) friends who constantly reminds me that God loves me no matter what happens and who unwaveringly stretches my patience and makes me learn new things in life (you know who you are. hahaha)
- I am thankful also to my church mates who greeted me for my birthday and Pastor Niki and his wife tita Flor who greeted me as well.
- I am thankful for I have slept well last night too.
- I am thankful for all the people who greeted me.
- I am thankful for my 31 years of existing here on earth especially here in my country, Philippines.
I know I haven’t been good recently, I have acted capriciously but I am surrendering all my burdens and dreams in life to You, my God, creator of heaven and earth. I am not the best nurse but I am willing to serve and care. Thank you God for Your gift of time.
I pray God for the strength and a humble heart to continue on with my journey. Thank you for your angels who surround me and protect me with love.